Christmas Sporty Habit Orders
Christmas Sporty Habit orders must be in by the 10th november.
There has been a price increase on the fabric, it is unavoidable and we apologise for the slight change in price.
Jackets now £125
Aprons £105 plus postage.
(worldwide available, please ask for quote)
Colours are Black and Grey.
The size chart and form are below.
Please contact us with any queries.
The Sporty Habit by Bit on the Side Saddle is the first habit of its kind to combine classic lines with modern benefits.
- It can be worn, washed and dried in a day, be washed on a 30.
- The soft shell fabric is showerproof, windproof and breathable.
- Perfect for layering and trans-seasonal times as its cosy yet cooling.
- It is light and easy to wear.
- The zips pullers have anti nibble covers.
- All apron fastenings are break away.
- The front zip has 2 way pullers.
- The cuffs are ergonomically shaped to incorporate an inner ribbed cuff to keep out drafts.
- The front of the jacket is cut away shaped which is mirrored in the chest yoke, all the fitting is worked into this seam to keep bulky seams to a minimum.
- There is a phone pocket and 2 front pockets.
- The jacket has 2 zipped back vents.
- The garments are trimmed with contrast piping.
- Hood is detachable and fits over a riding hat without obstructing vision.
- The sleeve is cut to fit longer and shorter arm lengths with an expanding panel to elbow.
We have been told by customers how much they love this habit. It is nice to look the part, keep up to date with modern fabrics and remain stylish with hints of traditional tailoring.
The jackets run standard sizes 8-18. The aprons are made to measure. Please have someone help you with measuring and preferably on your side saddle, aprons are made for each customer, they are non refundable or returnable.
We are more than happy to help over phone or by email.
You do not have to by the 2 items, you do not have to ride side saddle to wear just the jacket.
But you will find yourself smiling in them 🙂